این فرصت را خواهید داشت:
در قالب یک تیم رهبری تحقیق و توسعه برای شکل دادن به روش های همکاری تیم ها در پروژه ها کار کنید
برای مشاوره ، هدایت ، رهبری و پشتیبانی تیم های سرگرمی برای پیش بینی موثر و ارسال پروژه های خاص با تمرکز کاربر فراهم کنید
برای کار طراحی ارسال شده با تیم خود یک نوار با کیفیت بالا ایجاد و نگهداری کنید
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-۱۹. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Do you live and breathe user experience, love solving problems and thrive on variety? If so, we have a phenomenal opportunity for you! We are looking for a Head of Design in Sydney to work across Jira Service Manager and our ITSM offerings - a fun, hardworking, and highly-experienced team who all enjoy playing and working together as a team to define the future of IT.
Jira Service Manager (JSM) is a recent Service Management solution from Atlassian. Built on top of Jira, JSM gives customers a single platform to track service requests and collaborate behind the scenes to deliver the best service. With incident management, self-service, SLAs, and much more, JSM provides users with everything they need to setup a robust and intuitive IT service desk. It is also the fastest growing product in Atlassian!
As the Head of Design, you will lead a team of passionate Product Designers and partner deeply with your peers in Engineering, Product Management, Content Design, Research & Insights as well as Program Management to execute the team’s mission. As a member of our Design leadership team, you will work with other Design Managers, Lead Designers, and the other stakeholders to ensure we are setting the vision for JSM and delivering a holistic solution. You will also be responsible for increasing the level of craft in the team.
Your work will directly impact tens of thousands of customers, and millions of users!
You۳۹;ll also have the opportunity to:
- Work within an R&D leadership team to shape the ways that teams collaborate across projects
- Provide cross-craft teams with the mentorship, direction, leadership, and support vital to effectively envision and ship specific projects with a user focus
- Establish (and maintain) a high-quality bar for shipped design work with your team
To be successful here, we encourage you to:
- Bring previous experience of having led design teams at scale
- Have a track record of planning and then driving product direction autonomously as a hands-on designer, then subsequently as a manager
- Show great facilitation skills and a track record of collaborating with other functions, like Engineering and Product Management
- Communicate clearly and have a high degree of influence with all kinds of internal partners including senior leadership
- Be a self-starter with an eye for simple solutions and the ability to step into the customer۳۹;s shoes to be the internal customer advocate.
We۳۹;d love for you to:
- Have experience leading designers across multiple product domains simultaneously
- Be able to show an example of having lead a cross-craft project that delivered measurable improvement to users
- Proven experience improving and sustaining design rituals at the org level
More about our team
First and foremost, Design leaders at Atlassian are responsible for fostering and growing design talent. They’re in it for the people and for leading others to succeed. At Atlassian, Design leaders are comfortable wearing many different hats – they’re a coach, a mentor, a partner to spar work with, as well as a sounding board when things get tough. They also work with product and engineering to create and define product strategy and are directly accountable for the user experience.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone۳۹;s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to [email protected]
and someone will follow up shortly.