Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages shipping, receiving and inventory for all machinery, equipment, tools, raw materials, parts, and/or supplies necessary to support operations of the PAE AEK project sites in Afghanistan.
- Assists in coordinates with the AEK procurement team to optimize shipping and related logistics to meet program performance goals, objectives/standards, service delivery, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Tracks orders and maintains necessary supply chain related records.
- Receives, verifies and inspects deliveries to ensure materials and services meet specifications, codes and established industry standards.
- Assists with tracking inventory of all PAE tools, equipment, parts, etc. in Maximo and related software systems.
- Assists with tracking inventory of all PAE assigned GFE.
- Performs tool inventory including daily check out and return of tools by tradesmen.
- Inventories and tracks staff uniforms for the AEK Embassy programs team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Acceptable Experience and Qualification Levels:
The candidate will have the following experience and/or qualifications for this position:
- A minimum of three years of experience in logistics and supply chain management
- Must have good organizational and communication skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
- Three years overseas experience in an austere OCONUS environmental.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Prior experience with Maximo and Cost Point software is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing English.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to effectively communicate with employees, management and the client.
- Must have a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) or the ability to obtain one
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.