Attaining complete knowledge of the site execution plan, time schedule, scope of supply / work, scope of civil works, major subcontracts, budget and account structure, status of documentation, EHS plan, site staffing plan, applicable local regulations, restrictions etc.
- Mobilise the site and set up of site infrastructure
- Plan and set up vehicles, accommodation and other support for site staff
- Establish site regulations and rules of site operation
- Select and hire local personnel as required
- Execute daily (if required), weekly and monthly comprehensive reports
- Set up the site filing and document control system
- Strategically execute the site Cost Control
- Strategically execute the EHS Policy and the site EHS plan
- Strategically manage the site schedule, progress of works and cost
- Set up and strategically execute the site QA/QC plan
- Carry out both meritorious and disciplinary actions as prescribed by GE regulations
- Take necessary actions to maintain high site morale
- Manage subcontracts / subcontractors
Managerial (Budget / Administration / People)
- Developing a Site Safety Culture during the site execution of the project
- Promote & develop a collaborative culture towards seamless execution of the site works between GE, its sub-contractor, the customer and other contractors on site (e.g. civil works)
- Executing the project within the site installation budget
- Achieving all major milestones within the site schedule
- Performance assessments of all site staff including contract staff and life-of-project staff
- Maintaining an intensive customer relationship and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Closeout of all site subcontracts with fair and proper allocation of costs, minimizing impact
- Representation of Hydro to the customer and local authorities
- Maintaining and enhancing the professional image and reputation of GE at all times.
- University degree (comparable with Bachelor / Master۳۹;s) or equivalent experience
- Appropriate management experience in power plant construction and engineering
- Appropriate experience and training in general leadership and management technique
- High working proficiency in Russian and English required
- Hydro Power plant experience.
- Experience in refurbishment projects.
- Readiness to travel and work from different locations - in Ankara office, Turkey (for periods in ۲۰۱۹ / ۲۰۲۰) and later in Tajikistan in Dushanbe / Qairokkum site.
- On site experience
- Team management experience
- Work experience in a international consortium is a plus
- Proficiency in Tajik language would be a plus but not required